Managing Director / Shareholder
- Shawn has 40 years of experience in the FMCG environment, starting his career at Checkers back in 1981.
- Shawn managed the Nestle inland account for 15 years as a dedicated structure.
- Shawn has extensive experience across all channels within the FMCG industry.
- His leadership encourages others to succeed.
Human Resources Director / Shareholder
- Grant has 36 years of experience in Human Recourses, starting his career in 1986 at South African Breweries in East London, Cashbuild, Barlow's, Group5 & MultiChoice.
- Operational and Strategic HR.
- Grant has project-managed several Learnerships, Internships within the Services Seta, W&Rseta, Sasseta and FP&Mseta.
- He is an accredited Reality-check EcoMetric Practitioner.
- Samantha started her career in the distribution industry and is studying towards becoming Charted Accountant.
- She is responsible to an Office Manager and a Payroll Manager.
- She is responsible for the company’s financial function, payroll as well as ensuring the Company comply with all current legislation.
- She is results driven with a high level of discipline and a perfectionist by nature.
National Detailing and Pharmacy Manager
- 25 years in the Pharmaceutical Industry with 6 years within the detailing sector for Nativa and Austell Laboratories
- Knowledge due to detailing doctors, vetinarians and educating patients from various health associations (Diabetic association of SA, Oncology Team in key hospitals)
- Strengths – imparting knowledge, training managing people, building and maintain key relationships, brand management, structured and focused brief for success
- Grew Nativa business by 19% per annum relating to an R650 million growth over the 5-year period.