We are committed to developing a workforce of youth through Internships and Learnerships. This will better serve our Principals’ interests in the marketplace by increasing productivity levels and sales through put. We endeavor to employ young adults who have completed their tertiary education, which will increase the entry level for Field Marketers and Office Staff to ensure we uphold our Purpose.
The Shareholders and Directors strongly believe in the future of South Africa and have a clear understand of the challenges facing our youth, especially those who have excelled academically within our universities, HET's and TVET colleges and, therefore, strive to provide opportunities in the workplace.
We have nine geographically based, mobile Field Sales Managers whose responsibilities include:
- MANAGEMENT OF FIELD MARKETERS
- ORDER FACILITATION - Placing orders in line with chain/supplier agreed day’s stock cover
- AVAILABILITY - All listed products are available and on shelf
- PLANOGRAM COMPLIANCE - Chain Specific
- INVENTORY CONTROL - Ensuring physical stock matches store system
- PROMOTION COMPLIANCE - Stores comply with Promotional Activity as per Co-op agreements
- POINT OF SALE PLACEMENT - As agreed between customer and supplier
- STORE AUDITS
- MANAGING FORWARD AND MARKET SHARE